Welcome to A Yellowbird Studio - home of a "serial hobbyist"


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Halloween Card


My first Halloween card of the year.  The papers are from Echo Park, the embossing powder is Zing, and the polka dot border stamp is from Papertrey Ink. The halloween stamp is one that I recently picked up at Michael's. I stamped the dot border on the envelope as well - I always like to somehow tie the envelope to the card.  Sometimes I line it with matching or complementary paper, and sometimes I just stamp it with whatever the card was stamped with.  So cute!  I'm about to make some cute "Treat Bags" - I'll post them soon.  I LOVE to make these things, but sometimes wonder what to do with them all.  I mean, how many people can you send a Halloween card to?  haha  No matter, I'm sure they will all find good homes eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment